Hilton Guest Service Agent - Chinese Speaking in Rangali, Maldives
A Guest Service Agentis responsible to assist the Front office Management for overall care, hospitality and service given to our guests throughout their stay in line with CONRAD Brand Standards to ensure Guests have unforgettable memories of their holiday.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Service Agent, you will serve on the Front Office Team, to provide services for Guests to contribute to an overall exceptional experience from check-in through check-out and complete audits, as required. A Guest Service Agent truly influences the impressions of our Guests and, therefore, are responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Effectively communicates with other Team Members including those from concessionaires and third parties.
- Works closely with all departments of the resort to ensure a thoroughly enjoyable experience for the guests and a profitable hotel operation
- Meet and greet arriving guests, which includes escorting guests to their villa and explanation of all Villa and Resort facilities.
- Provide guests with information on special events, private dinners, excursion, shops, internet access etc...
- Assist in organising and conducting wedding ceremonies and entertainment events.
- Can complete all Front Office related tasks & administrative duties including, but not limited to, pre-bookings, closing daily shifts, printing arrival letters, preparing guests birthdays/anniversary surprises, action trace reports, compiling daily revenue and completing daily checklists.
- Check all Arrival Registration details have been obtained in line with the guidelines.
- Ensure that all departure payments obtained and cleared in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all Foreign Exchanges & Cash Paid outs are completed in line with guidelines
- To establish excellent rapport with guests, maintaining high level of guest relationship and satisfaction. Meeting all guests and doing at least two quality checks per stay is a minimum requirement.
- Constantly strive to increase guest satisfaction through quality, creativity, range and value for money throughout the Resort in
all facilities & services. + Manages amenities requests and ensures they are communicated to relevant departments. + Ensures the accuracy of the customer bills, and takes appropriate actions if needed. + Keeps records in the system, ensures that profiles and remarks are updated. + Handle any guest complaints, taking ownership to ensure complete resolution of any shortcomings – involvingteam leaders and managers where necessary or when requested by the Guest. + Report to Front Office Management any Guest complaints in a timely manner and ensure proper recording and tracking of issues is maintained. + To handle all HHonors guests according to relevant policies, and ensure they get the appropriate recognition and benefits, and communicate with relevant departments. + Is fully aware of all facilities in the Guest room including key card and lighting operations and can give detailed informationabout said facilities. + Promote the resort’s facilities and services by engaging Guests in conversations about F&B events, excursions,Spa treatments etc... + Proactively up-sell rooms within available room categories. + To ensure that company credit policies are well understood and applied at all times. + Seeks to minimise costs through correct use and handling of hotel property and equipment. + Be proactively involved in promoting HHonors and Up-selling targets within the Department with the training needs of the Team. + Fully aware of the objectives of the property specifically departmental business objectives and targets. + To keep excellent relationships with team, peers, and all other colleagues of the Resort. + To report training needs and all relevant matters to supervisor/manager. + To attend and actively participate in training sessions and monthly communication meetings + To attend daily operations briefing with direct reports/supervisors. + Enhance and encourage Team Member motivation leading by example at all times. + Any other tasks as requested by our guests, supervisor or Management of the resort
What are we looking for?
Guest Service Agents serving Hilton brands are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused industry
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with a Guest
- Professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Front Office/Concierge experience in the hotel, leisure, and/or entertainment sectors
- Conflict resolution experience
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Guest Service Agent - Chinese Speaking
Requisition ID: HOT05HTA