Hilton Assistant Revenue Manager in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
A Assistant Revenue Manager analyses and presents financial data that will help the hotel to make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general.
What will I be doing?
As Assistant Revenue Manager, you are responsible for analysing and presenting financial data that will help make well-informed decisions about potential new business and the market, in general. An Assistant Revenue Manager will support the Revenue team in completing a variety of reports to help the organization track financial health and progress. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Maximise all revenue opportunities
- Assist Director of Revenue in reviewing forthcoming business plans, identify gaps and ensure proactive measures to fill capacity and meet set targets
- Seek opportunities to increase sales and conversions within the Team
- Contribute to the selling strategy of the hotel, and manage the departments to achieve that strategy
- Understand the competitive marketplace and implement approaches to ensure the hotel stays ahead in the local market
- Ensure the Team is developed effectively and generate a culture of high quality standards and pro-active selling
- Manage an events schedule to maximise yield
- Focus on a consistently executed up-selling approach
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- Arrange and carry out Hotel show rounds
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events
- Participate in hotel promotional activities
- Supervise a well organised, motivated Team that interacts effectively with hotel colleagues
What are we looking for?
Assistant Revenue Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- High level of IT skills
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Demonstrated previous experience working in the Conference and Events function
- Demonstrated previous experience supervising a team
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Revenue Management
Title: Assistant Revenue Manager
Requisition ID: HOT04PT6