FATj.com Sr. IT Security Analyst in Reading, Pennsylvania
Penske Truck Leasing has an exciting opportunity to join our IT team! You will get to work with some of the latest technologies to deliver innovative solutions to our customers. We have opportunities available in Reading, Pennsylvania at our Corporate office or in our new IT Development and Collaboration Center in Tampa, Florida.
The Sr. IT Security Analyst’s will have the exciting opportunity to work within a Global Cyber Security department.
The main responsibility of the Sr. IT Security Analyst is to maintain a secure environment for the Company’s network, data, on premise and cloud based systems.
This role will also lead project scope development and options analysis and identify and recommend solutions to meet security needs, and implement chosen solution.
This role is involved in recommending security products and analyzing their performance. In addition, it is responsible for analyzing and reviewing annual SOX and other compliance reports.
• Define and promote security policies, and ensure associates follow these security standards through oversight of the set-up of a user’s security access, administer network security
access and monitor the associate’s use of data systems to safeguard company information. Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status
• Provide security reviews and define security models for new systems. Analyze and recommend security products based on their performance
• Maintain network, server and workstation firewall protection and provide network and application scanning, security logging, and intrusion detection capabilities
• Audit access to mission critical applications and to maintain compliance documentation for SOX and PCI. Analyze and review annual SOX and other compliance reports.
• Identify and implement cross training opportunities in the IT Security Team
• Manage projects from identification of need to implementation and ongoing monitoring of system/solution performance
• Other projects as assigned by the supervisor
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degrees or certifications preferred
• 5 -10 years of functional experience
• 1 - 2 years of project management (including mid-to-large scale projects, and managing multiple projects at one time)
• IT Security Certification such as the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or the CISM (Certified Information Security Manager)
• At least 5 – 10 years of experience and full fluency or expert knowledge in the following systems/languages (depending on role):
• Firewall software/hardware (e.g. Cisco ASA and Palo Alto) – Expert Level
• Proxy Filtering (e.g. Blue Coat Proxy) – Expert Level
• Centralized Log configuration and analysis(e.g. Splunk) – Expert Level
• IDS/IPS configuration and analysis – Expert Level
• SSO Infrastructure (e.g. CA SiteMinder, LDAP and RSA IdM)
• Network Vulnerability Scanning (e.g. Nessus/Tenable) – Expert Level
• Advanced User Authenication Structures (e.g. Cisco ACS and RSA ACE servers) – Expert Level
• OS Hardening and Security: IBM i, Linux, Mac, Windows – Expert Level
• Application vulnerability scanning
• Networking TCP/IP and packet capture applications such as tcpdump and WireShark – Expert Level
• Endpoint Protection solutions ( e.g. Crowdstrick and McAfee) – Expert Level
• Encryption Technology
• SOX, PCI Requirements and Auditing
• Technical and non technical communication skills (both written and oral)
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• Ability to provide coaching/mentoring to junior level associates
• Lead cross-functional teams for small and mid-size projects
• Must have a strong customer focus
• Must be able to work independently or on a team
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations: 100 Gundy Drive Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job: Information Technology
Penske (Oracle) Job Name: Information Technology
Req ID: 1912207