Oracle Principal Software Engineer - Oracle Public Cloud / DBaaS in Redwood City, California
Principal Software Engineer - Oracle Public Cloud / DBaaS
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent, with 7 years
of experience in software design and development
- A background with deep and incredible coding skills (especially
in Java) as well as in all other technical skills necessary for
excellence in all stages of product development.
- Good knowledge of Oracle Databases including Real Application
Clusters, Data Guard, etc
- Expertise in designing, and implementing scalable and distributed
systems. Includes concurrent execution as well as multi-thread
Deep understanding and expertise in database management features.
Expertise in UI as well as backend development. Experience in
developing UI using Java Server Faces will be an advantage
- Expertise in scripting languages such as Python, Shell and Perl
will be an advantage
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication
- Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and challenging
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Design, develop, troubleshoot and debug software programs for databases, applications, tools, networks etc.
As a member of the software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of software applications or operating systems.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 7 years of software engineering or related experience.
Job: Product Development
Location: US-CA,California-Redwood City
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire