Oracle Quality Assurance Manager - Redwood Shores, CA in Redwood City, California
Quality Assurance Manager - Redwood Shores, CA
Sales Central is a
fast-growing software platform owned by Product Marketing, which is responsible
for the messaging and position of Oracle’s market-leading offerings – Cloud
Solutions (SaaS/PaaS/IaaS), Hardware Systems, and Industry Solutions. The Product Marketing teams produce core sets
of content and then use Sales Central to distribute it to our global Sales
Force to attract, engage, and convert prospects to customers.
Having started as
a small internal website, Sales Central has become a key focal point for
Product Marketing. Sales Central Mobile
App was launched in June, and other exciting projects such as Presentation
Builder, Chatbot, Oracle Analytics Cloud, and Content Translation are already
underway. One of the many impacts of this expansion is the need for a more
organized approach to QA.
We are looking for
an energetic individual to lead this effort.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who can identify and manage
multiple concurrent projects, possesses a strong technical background, and can
demonstrate strong aptitudes in communicating with and managing many different
- Identifying and managing ongoing maintenance
releases for each platform within Sales Central
- Creation & execution of test scripts as new
features are planned & then developed in Sales Central
- Be a driver for quality – whilst still executing
at speed – in every new feature or change
- Take a holistic view to improving Sales Central overall;
provide innovative input into ongoing feature improvement as part of the core
Sales Central Product Management Team.
- Undergraduate degree in a STEM subject from top
- 5 years post college work experience in a technical, software-related role , which could include software development,
technical product management and/or testing & QA.
- A detail-oriented task master – ability to juggle
multiple balls, meet multiple deadlines, and ensure nothing falls through the
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and a
SCRUM/SPRINT development approach
- Strong technicalskills ; you won’t be writing any code, but the ability to talk at a
detailed technical level with the development team is a key requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Must be in the Bay Area and willing to commute
to Oracle HQ daily (or willing to relocate within commute distance)
- Predominantly office-based; possible occasional
domestic or international travel
- Willing to work in the evening and early morning
(from home) to interact with teams in India
If you are well
organized, execute in a project-oriented manner, can find success in an
unstructured & loosely-defined environment, and have strong technical
skills then this role may be for you.
This could be your opportunity to join us on the ground floor as we continue
to take Sales Central to new heights!
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Business Operations
Location: US-CA,California-Redwood City
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire