Thermo Fisher Scientific Sr Mgr, Global Talent Acquisition in Remote / Field, Florida
Build on our diverse employee base through the expansion of our purposeful brand, establish the TA function as a strategic partner during a time of growth, refine existing Talent Acquisition (TA) processes, and lead recruiters through change skill expansion.
From managing the full recruitment lifecycle to championing employment branding campaigns to leading a strong team of experts, you’ll partner with your TA leadership team to continue to foster the strong, customer-oriented culture of collaboration, striving for excellence, and building meaningful relationships.
How You'll Make a Difference
· Develop an integrated, business-oriented approach to Talent Acquisition:
· Advise, partner, and influence key business leaders on the operations and execution of the overall talent acquisition vision and strategy.
· Cultivate and manage relationships with hiring managers to align business needs with TA service, including recruiting, employment branding, interview training, candidate experience, and more.
· Provide strategic advice and guidance to HM/HR regarding specific recruitment challenges or opportunities.
· Develop long-term staffing strategy in conjunction with workforce planning.
· Provide structure and project planning for tracking, analyzing, and reporting TA metrics to monitor results and show strategy for improved performance, efficiency, and capability including methodology for communication, updates, and milestones with visibility to clients as to status as a key component.
· Introduce new and/or improved methodologies for attracting, assessing, and selecting the best talent:
· Build deep, sustainable networks, communities of diverse talent across industries and geographies.
· Develop and execute effective recruiting and sourcing strategies for important hiring initiatives for key locations within your division.
· Embrace employee referrals and build upon existing multi-channel sourcing of passive and active candidates across the full-range and levels of medical device roles.
· Identify future talent needs and develop talent pools and social engagement by collaborating across the global organization.
· Lead and effectively manage the team’s performance and service delivery capabilities:
· With your manager, outline a long-term strategy for an ongoing review of your team’s performance to continuous improvement, efficiency, and capability.
· Track, analyze, and report talent acquisition metrics to monitor team results to understand each team member’s workload and quality of work being delivered to the business on a daily/weekly/monthly basis ensuring goals are on target.
· Gain feedback from the business and HR on a frequent, regular basis to understand any issues before they arise.
· Follow up with swift action and remedies to correct undesired recruiter behaviors and ensure high quality service delivery.
· Provide action plans for recruiters on how to measure and deliver results, including timelines and expectations for success.
· Consistently Deliver High-Level TA Capabilities:
· Provide senior strategic team leadership and guidance to HM/HR and team mates to deliver high quality candidates and hires.
· Develop and execute advanced effective recruiting and sourcing strategies for important initiatives for your division or across multiple divisions.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Biology, Psychology, or other related discipline
• 10+ years of innovative full-cycle talent acquisition experience in a large corporate, search, or consulting environment (understanding of medical device/life science industries preferred), with 2+ years managing others.
• Experience managing a team of 2+ recruiters.
• Previous use of recruiting metrics and reporting standards.
• Experienced management of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Strong development, execution, and implementation experience with success in developing talent acquisition programs.
• Proven experience in developing strong relationships and in successfully interfacing and negotiating with all organizational levels.
• Demonstrated success in managing complex projects.
• Demonstrated proficiency with current ATS technology (Kenexa preferred).
• Proven experience with multi-channel sourcing strategies and brand development.
• Familiarization with workforce planning principles and strategies.
• Experience independently juggling multiple concurrent tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Develops strong trusting relationships in order to gain support and achieve results.
• Ability to make rational decisions in difficult situations with little input from others.
• Professional leader with strong business acumen, is analytical, detail, and process oriented.
• Demonstrated strong negotiating skills and the ability to analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to multi-task, build, and lead multiple individuals and departments.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong work ethic and “hands on” approach.
• High level of attention to detail, problem solving, and decisive competencies.
• Action and result oriented, strong commitment to quality and data-driven results.
If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, click here at https://jobs.thermofisher.com/page/show/eeo-affirmative-action-statement#accessibility for further assistance.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.