IBM Full Stack Software Engineer in RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, North Carolina
The IBM CIO organization is looking for developers to work on a number of highly visible projects, transforming the employee sales transaction and support experience. We are looking for applicants who will thrive in an open, dynamic, flexible, fun-spirited, collaborative environment and desire creative freedom and an opportunity to work on high performing teams!
We deliver high quality productivity tools to the IBM digital workplace. Currently we are re-imagining and developing several of the key tools that are used internally by IBMers on a daily basis.
We are looking for developers with experience using state of the art engineering, development and DevOps methodologies. In this fast pace and expanding organization, we foster an environment of continuous innovation and working in agile teams. You will play a major role in building internal IBM web applications while collaborating with other teams to create scalable solutions in a public cloud environment.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Demonstrated experience developing reliable and performant REST APIs
· Experienced developing applications with Docker
· A minimum of 3 plus years’ experience with automated testing such as TDD & BDD
· Proficient with Git as source code management tooling
· Familiarity with modern web frameworks such as React.js or Angular
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· 5 plus years’ experience in cloud application development
· Experience with source code collaboration with GitHub
· Familiarity with Bash and Python
· Usage of CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins or TravisCI
· Competency with React.js, Angular, Go, Node.js, Kubernetes
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.