IBM Product Marketing Manager, IBM Z and LinuxONE in RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, North Carolina
The Product Marketing Manager exhibits a deep understanding of markets and buyers to devise and lead a product’s marketing strategy that drives pipeline and revenue. As such, the product marketing manager must have an expert understanding of the product, the product’s buyers and needs, the competition, and collaborate with offering management, sales, business partners, other business units, and various marketing disciplines to ensure success.
• Define the marketing route plan for the segment, and identify specific targets with the highest propensity to buy
•Build and share a deep understanding of the buyer and influencers
their acute needs and the best way to reach them using face-to-face interactions, secondary research, social listening , win /loss reviews with other channels and Net Promoter Score (NPS) to gain a real-time pulse.
• Write and socialize key documents for the segment including the Marketing Business Plan launch plans and content briefs
• Craft inspiring and forward–looking value propositions and messaging that resonate with potential customers.
•Provide market and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies including demand creation and reputation building
• Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers with focus on customer references, testimonials and case studies
• Analyze all aspects of marketing performance to develop insights and actions and communicate the results of related marketing efforts through regular business reviews
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years of Product marketing expertise of IT Infrastructure and /or Servers and/ or Cloud products
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Marketing analytics tools
Digital campaign development
Cloud service provider networks, business models
Knowledge of Linux, Cloud and open source ecosystem
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.