IBM Robotic Process Automation Developer Intern in RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, North Carolina
At IBM you can make a huge impact. In Enterprise Services we play a key part. Summer interns in our Automation Center of Excellence will have opportunities to work on projects that automate core business processes using technologies such as robotic process automation (RPA), IBM cloud, advanced analytics, chat bots and machine learning. The internship will expose you to the technology industry and provide opportunities for personal and professional development. Join our team to make an impact.
The Automation COE (Center of Excellence) is a fearless, fast moving, agile team. As a part of the team your role is to assist or lead in the identification, development, test and deployment of RPA (robotic process automation) software bots.
Robotics developers will be able to translate a process definition into an automation. The developer works closely with project managers, other developers and subject matter experts to understand end to end process.
Candidates should be pursuing a degree in Computing, Business, or Information Systems or similiar.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
• A communicator and connector who can leverage collaborative networks to get things done.
• Awareness of the value in using consistent processes and policies.
• An understanding and proficiency in technical areas such as basic programming (Python, Java, etc.), APIs (Application Program Interface), advanced analytics, process modelling.
• Process minded, good presentation and communication skills.
• Pursuing a degree in Computing, Business, or Information Systems, or similar
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
• Process modeling (Vision, Blueworks Live, etc.).
• RPA tools (Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere or UI Path).
• VBA Programming.
• Visual Studio.
• Advanced Excel (Macros).
• Java programming & Eclipse.
• Git / Githu.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.