IBM Watson Health – Watson Oncology Data Product Leader in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina
Preferred work location - New York City or Cambridge, MA
The Data Leader for the oncology suite portfolio will be responsible for leading and executing our oncology business data strategy. This includes the strategy and roadmaps for our patient data warehouse, real world evidence engine, EMR integration, and our overall data bundling work. This person needs to be highly experienced in API and data integration or interfaces, scaling integrations successfully, and oncology industry knowledge to produce successful product roadmaps.
· Offering Managers lead cross functional teams and set detailed direction, and priorities across disciplines
· Determine cross-discipline strategy and resource allocation within the Watson Oncology market space and have ultimate responsibility for market outcomes.
· Finalize and implement a global Watson Oncology strategy to meet product and market segment financial commitments
· Deliver financial results for the assigned market segment(s)
· Assists in strategic sales efforts as necessary
· Deep knowledge of existing Electronic Medical Record systems in the context of Oncology.
· Deep experience in creating and executing data and data monetization strategies.
· Consistently delivers high-quality services to our clients.
· Ability to influence agenda of discipline leaders and project manage across disciplines
· Align stakeholders both internally and externally and serve as spokesperson for segment
· Recognized Oncology leader/expert in essential technical domains
· Direct research to assess market size / profit pools, prioritize segments, and determine competitive differentiation
· Outline business model and determine cross-discipline resource and investment requirements
· Shape direction of design and development work across Units
· Define routes to market, demand generation approach, resource requests
· Drive agreement on which services will be provided and how they will be fulfilled
· Ability to lead and motivate direct and indirect teams.
· Possess significant influence and negotiation skills
· Identify segment opportunities for new digital business models and strategies
· Be able to frame market boundaries, identify and prioritize discrete segments
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3+ years EMR experience
· 3+ years in interface experience
· 3+ years health care experience
· 3+ years experience (or equivalent) Oncology industry
· 5+ years in Product Management
· 3+ years engaging C-suite leaders
· Previous data monetization strategy experience.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
· Advanced degree
· 5+ years EMR experience
· 5+ years health care experience
· 5+ years experience (or equivalent) Oncology industry
· 5+ years engaging C-suite leaders
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.