CACI International PKI Developer in Reston, Virginia
This position is in support of an extremely complex, highly visible mission application. You will have Full Life Cycle front end user interface (UI) and backend application development experience in a Java Agile development environment.
Duties include engineer, design, coding, debugging, unit testing, and assistance in quality assurance testing of custom applications in Java and Apache Tomcat (where necessary). You must be able to integrate software with existing systems, develop in a team environment, and assist with tier 3 / 4 support to operations staff along with meeting project schedules.
You will analyze user needs and develops software solutions in an Agile, sprint, and Jira environment. Designs software or customize existing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
Converts project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical work flows for coding. Works with the operations staff to understand problems had with software and assists in resolving them. Resolves customer complaints with the software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
You will have:
• Must have full lifecycle application development experience with large complex backend systems, including Engineering, design, coding, debugging, and unit testing applications in Java
• Must be able to leverage AWS services
• Must be able to integrate software with existing systems
• Must have strong development experience with JAVA, Spring, Linux, and Hibernate
• Strong oral and written communications skills required
• Follow established development processes and procedures to include Sprint planning and code reviews
• Must have proven skillset in developing and maintaining application development documentation
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to support on-call operational support
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and brief comprehensive project documentation (requirements, system design, interface control documents, security, etc.)
You will have one of the following:
12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor’s degree
6 Years of job related experience and Master’s degree
4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
It would be nice if you have:
Demonstrated experience with some of the following: Web services, XML, MySQL, Oracle, UNIX, J2SE, PowerShell, SOAP, Restful, Eclipse, Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat, Bash Scripting
LDAP/PKI experience a plus
9am to 3pm
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- CACI International Jobs