HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Quality Improvement Coordinator RN in Reston, Virginia
Located in the outskirts of Washington, D.C,Reston Hospital Center, a 231-bed acute facility, lies within the vibrant Town Center of Reston, known for its lively mix of restaurants, shops, and services. Reston Hospital Center is an HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) facility making it a very secure and reputable facility to work with. HCA is one of the largest healthcare systems throughout the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless!
Reston Hospital Centerholds certifications within our stroke and total joint center and is accredited in the chest pain center. Most importantly, Reston Hospital Center is dedicated to enhancing the health and quality of life in our community by putting patients first.
/Our patients are our priority, but so are_you_!/
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical and dental coverage package that best suits you. Look after your loved ones while still getting paid with our Paid Family Leave. Plan for your future with our matching 401k or opt-in for several, family and medical flex spending accounts, life insurance, and identity theft protection.
- Manages and coordinates organization wide efforts to ensure that performance management and quality improvement.
- Develops and communicates the strategic vision, scope and mission of the Performance Improvement Program at Reston Hospital Center.
- Helps to develop PM and QA training programs that focus on enabling the workforce to achieve improvements with priority health and patient safety concerns.
- Participates in organizational strategic planning and provides leadership for PM and QA policy development. We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Two-Thre /Two-Three years of experience in PI and Quality is required./ / / /Skilled in communicating effectively, interpreting statistics, planning and evaluating PI programs/ / / /Joint Commission experienced required/ / / /Hospital experience is highly desired/ / / /BSN preferred/
Job: *Case Management
Title: Quality Improvement Coordinator RN
Location: Virginia-Reston-Reston Hospital Center - Reston
Requisition ID: 08540-19012