AT&T Scenario Developer (Government) in Reston, Virginia
AT&T/GSI is currently seeking a Scenario Developer to plan, organize, coordinate, and promote space combat scenario development in support of the Space Threat Assessment Cell (STAC).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interacts and effectively communicates with corporate and customer management to determine project scope, planning needs, and reporting requirements.
• Maintains working relationship with scenario customers to develop and achieve requirements
• Develops, maintains and verifies scenarios
• Builds and maintains coalitions of matrixed experts from disparate agencies to assist in conducting assessments and developing scenarios
• Synthesizes threat assessments with strategy, doctrine, and tactics, techniques, and procedures (TT&P) to develop scenarios
• Coordinates / facilitates realistic space combat scenarios
• Participates in mission planning activities and prepares materials as needed - delete
• Integrates threat assessments into scenarios with realistic space combat strategy
• Coordinates with other IC partners for threat and strategy assessments
• Defines requirements, risk, schedule, and controls change.
• Works closely with customer team to document the need for changes to requirements; and communicates change estimate as needed.
• Ensures delivery of reports.
• Analyzes progress and develops necessary recovery plans and/or alternatives
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
• Space control planning experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to be self-directed • Excellent spreadsheet skills
• Strengths in modeling & simulation and/or in probabilities and statistics
• Experience with space targeting and weaponeering
Required Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance and Polygraph
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
- AT&T Jobs