Allied Universal Contract Administrator in Richardson, Texas
This Contract Administer position is primarily involved in reviewing and negotiating legal contract terms. This individual will work with the executive team, legal team, and sales team to highlight areas outside of standard terms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with exceptional attention to detail. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
Review and negotiate standard and non-standard contract terms, conditions and pricing with internal and external customers.
Review and update existing contracts, project contracts, service contracts, master service agreements, AIA agreements, bid documents, non-disclosure agreements, data protection agreements, teaming agreements, lien waiver, and other legal documents as needed.
Draft legal language as needed.
Explain legal terms and conditions to managers, sales team, and interested parties.
Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts and that compliance is followed.
Analyze and report potential risks involved with specific contract terms
Secure all necessary approvals
Obtain input for executive officers, corporate counsel, and insurance broker.
Maintain organized contract tracking system.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· High school Diploma or GED, Associates degree or Bachelor’s degree, preferably as paralegal.
· Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team (demonstrates strong relationship-building skills).
· Experience in a professional services business or electronic security system industry is a plus
· Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a proven ability to sustain a high level of output and productivity.
· Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
· Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
· Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
PHYSICAL/MENTAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use both hands, is frequently required to stand, sit, stoop, talk and hear (communicate verbally in person and via regular telephone equipment), and must be able to read computer screens, correspondence and reports in English.
· The job is generally performed in an office setting; however, during site visits the employee may be subject to adverse conditions such as rain, cold or heat for short periods of time.
· The ambient noise level is usually quiet, consisting of normal conversations, business machines (copiers, printers, etc.) and telephones, but occasionally may be above-normal for portions of the shift.
· The employee must be able to concentrate on details, work under deadline pressures, apply sound logic and judgment, and prioritize tasks and responsibilities.
· Must be able to focus and multi-task in a busy environment, with the ability to successfully handle stressful situations in a calm and professional manner. Includes being able to effectively manage multiple employees with diverse personalities and engage them to perform at optimum levels.
Must be able to clearly speak, read and write English.
Allied Universal is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce. Allied Universal will provide qualified individuals with reasonable accommodations pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or any other applicable state or local laws. We are committed to hiring veterans and reservists. Since 2013, we have hired over 25,000 heroes.
Job ID: 2019-325825
Location: United States-Texas-Richardson
Job Category: Sales and Marketing
- Allied Universal Jobs