HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Document Imaging Team Lead in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career today with Parallon.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professionals like you to be a part of our Document Imaging team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
As a Document Imaging Team Lead, under the direction of the HIM Document Imaging Manager, you will be responsible for achieving the day-to day operational goals by coordinating and performing activities as it relates to prepping, scanning, and indexing workflow, and document imaging queue management for multiple hospitals in Horizon Patient /McKesson Patient Folders (HPF/MPF).
In this role you will:
- Provide direction to the Document Imaging Technicians in the management and performance of daily work processes.
- Coordinates prepping, scanning, and indexing activities, work assignments, and staffing levels to accomplish daily operational goals.
- Assists in establishing staffing schedules and monitors attendance policy violations.
- May be expected to accept weekend on-call coverage on a potentially rotating basis as defined by departmental policy.
- Assists the HIM Document Imaging Manager in review and improvement of processes and services.
- Reports to the supervisor periodically on team and individual work accomplishments, problems, and progression in mastering tasks and work processes.
- Identifies, provides, and/or facilitates individual and team training needs.
- Assists the HIM Document Imaging Manager in capturing HIM document imaging staff productivity.
- Assists HSC Document Imaging Manager in Quality Control monitoring and reporting efforts.
- Monitors and completes assignments in designated HPF/MPF work queues.
- Performs Document Imaging Technician I and/or II duties approximately 50% of work time.
- Monitors imaging system daily for scanning errors and/or requests.
- Promptly reports issues or trends to the HIM Document Imaging Manager.
- Participates at regular intervals in prepping, scanning, and/or and indexing quality audits as designated by HSC and/or HIM Document Imaging Leadership.
- Assists with the boxing/retrieval of scanned documents and coordinates the record storage process.
- Assists in development of SSC/HSC specific policies.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- At least one year of document imaging experience required
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
Parallon is an industry leader in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a World’s Most Ethical Companyby Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100. We are dedicated to ensuring our patients have the best experience even after they leave our facilities.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Document Imaging Team Lead
Location: Virginia-Richmond-HSC - Richmond
Requisition ID: 25771-168924