Brinks FP&A Analyst in Richmond, Virginia
Requisition #:27692Location:Richmond VA - D0008
Functional Area:Education Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Established in 1859, Brink’s has evolved to be a global leader in Secure Solutions. Operating in 100 countries across four continents, Brink’s employ over 60,000 people. Listed on the NYSE, the organization has revenues in excess of $3bn. We provide a wide range of cash solutions, and security related solutions, to Banks, Retailers, Public Sector Companies, and a variety of other commercial customers. Today, thousands of companies across the globe entrust Brink's with their most precious assets. Brink’s has a reputation as the most reliable name in the industry.
The Brinks Company is looking for a Financial Analyst who will be responsible for reporting, forecasting, planning, and financial analysis for senior management. This role is responsible for the concise and accurate consolidation of data from the countries to the corporate level, as well as corporate and country reporting and analysis. In addition, this role contributes to the financial closing on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
• Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis of the company’s operating results for senior management. Create insightful and actionable analyses to explain and act upon significant business initiatives.
• Provide general support to country teams for all financial areas including planning, forecasting, reporting, etc.
• Create recurring or ad-hoc reports for the purpose of allowing management to make data driven decisions. Perform and coordinate project-based financial analysis and modeling to support capital spending, profitability, pricing, and productivity projects.
• Provide support for the annual plan cycle including: preparation of corporate budgets, assistance with corporate and country questions / training, preparation of entries / templates needed for the plan cycle, etc.
• Assist with the company’s closing and consolidation process, including preparation of accounting analysis.
• Provide support to members of the FP&A team for other department projects. Provide presentation support to members of management.
• Accounting or Finance degree
• 1-3 years of relevant experience
• Solid financial accounting background; CPA desired
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Ability to extract key findings from large quantities of data and summarize in an accurate and concise manner
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Experience with financial systems, such as Hyperion (HFM, Essbase and SmartView) or Oracle EBS, preferred
• Comfortable working in a dynamic environment
• Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Initiative to identify opportunities and risks
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong organizational, system orientation, and project management skills
• Detail oriented and self-motivated
• High level of diplomacy and tact, ensuring confidentiality of information when required
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top