HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2018 (Arrhythmia Care Unit) in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our 2018 StaRN Nurse Residency Program!
/Why Our Employees Like Working at Chippenham Hospital/
Chippenham Hospital is a 466-bed acute care facility,and a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rdon Fortune’s 100, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S. Weare the home of theLevinson Heart Hospital, which opened in 2003 and was thefirst designated heart hospital in Virginia. Our Levinson Heart Hospital holds aJoint Commission Gold Seal Certificate of Distinction for Heart Attack,has the only Arrhythmia Care Unit in Virginia, and was the first in Richmond to perform TAVR for Aortic Stenosis. Our heart failure treatment program was ranked as aBest Hospital by U.S News & World Reportin their 2017-2018 rankings. Learn more about our heart hospital athttps://chippenhammed.com/service/heart-and-vascular-care
_Arrhythmia Care Unit_
StaRN Program(12 Weeks Total):**
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 5 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 7 weeks preceptorship
Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition _Cohort Start Dates_ 9/24/2018
_Additional Information about Our Arrhythmia Care Unit:_
- You will work on a 10 bed stepdown unit with patient populations including new onset Atrial Fibrillation, antiarrhythmic drug loading and dosing, and post-electrophysiology catheterization lab procedures /This is a family oriented team environment that offers a lower patient ratio with higher acuity allowing nurses to build relationships with each patient!/ / /
Check Us Out andLike Us on Facebook!
WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and more!
Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We would like to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_QUALIFICATIONS_ * Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months * Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam * Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred * Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2018 (Arrhythmia Care Unit)
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Chippenham Hospital
Requisition ID: Residency ChipACU