HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2019 (Emergency Room) in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our 2019 StaRN Nurse Residency Program! / / /Happy at Retreat:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyqsYKbewHw
Retreat Doctors’ Hospital, a campus of Henrico Doctors’ Hospital, is a226-bedfacility and is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S, where healthcare employment opportunities are almost endless! Retreat is one of Healthgrade's Top 50 Hospitals in the nation andaccredited by the Joint Commission.
_HCA Nurse Residency Program (Emergency Room)_
StaRN Program(17 weeks total):
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 9 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 8 weeks preceptorship
Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI, ENPC, TNCC, PALS After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition _Cohort Start Date:_ 2019 _ _ _Additional Information about our Emergency Room:_
- You will work on a 12 bed unit
- Our patient population includes is made up of medical patients including cardiac, neuro, sepsis, minor trauma, urology, and psychiatric
- We are a Certified Primary Stroke Center & Accredited Chest Pain Center!
You will be joining a highly engaged team who works seamlessly together to provide the best patient care! Leadership and staff are welcoming to and supportive of nurse graduates joining the team. WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and more! Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We would like to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
_QUALIFICATIONS_ * Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months * Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam * Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred * Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2019 (Emergency Room)
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Henrico Doctors Hospital Retreat
Requisition ID: Residency RDHER