HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2019 (Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Unit) in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for patient care? Do you want to work for a leading healthcare organization? Come and join our 2019 StaRN Nurse Residency Program!
/Why our employees love working at Chippenham Hospital/
Chippenham Hospital, a 466-bed acute care facility, is a Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) facility, who ranks 63rd on Fortune’s 500, and is one of the largest healthcare systems in the U.S. TheJoint Commissionawarded us theGold Seal of Approvaland named us aTop Performer on Key Quality Measuresfor advanced primary stroke, heart failure, pneumonia, perinatal care, hip and knee replacement and surgical care. We are also a Certified Chest Pain Center and aLevel II Trauma Center, which means we provide fast, skilled care in life’s most difficult moments.
_HCA Nurse Residency Program (Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Unit)_
StaRN Program(12 Weeks Total):**
Our StaRN Program will provide you with the tools necessary to succeed in today’s hospital environment. It will help you transition out of the classroom setting and onto the unit by providing the following training:
- 5 weeks classroom, self-study, skills & simulations
- 7 weeks preceptorship
Certifications: ECG, TeamSTEPPS, BLS/ACLS, CPI After StaRN, you will transition into our Professional Development Residency:
9 month program factored into a full time position on the unit
- You will learn Charge Nurse and Preceptor skills
- You will collaborate with a mentor to complete an evidence based Capstone Project (4 hours a month)
- Your project has an opportunity to gain recognition by corporate for further recognition _Cohort Start Date:_ 2019
_Additional Information about our__Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Unit:_ * You will work on a 30 Private Bed Unit where 12 rooms are dedicated to Elective Total Joint Replacement * Our unit is newly renovated * We are Joint Commission Total Knee & Joint Commission Total Hip Certified * Our team is patient-focused and team-oriented Check Us Out andLike Us on Facebook! / / WHAT BENEFITS DO WE OFFER?
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K and more! Intrigued? Don't wait, apply today. We would like to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
· Graduate of an accredited nursing school within the past 6 months__
· Applicants may apply and be offered position prior to passing NCLEX exam__
· Previous nursing support or service industry experience preferred__
· Self-motivated and strong communication skills required
/We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Grad RN HCA Nurse Residency 2019 (Orthopedic Trauma Surgery Unit)
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Chippenham Hospital
Requisition ID: Residency Chip5F