Oracle Logistics Associate in Richmond, Virginia
Asset Management and Logistic Services is part of the Data Center Operations group. The team is accountable for the inventory control, asset management, and logistic operations for OCI specific sites.
Detailed Description: Ensures security and accountability of inventory through transaction documentation, process and procedure verification, and system review. Conducts physical inventories and leads cycle counts. Analyzes and, when able, corrects cycle count discrepancies. Audits incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy. Compiles and documents all transactions for data entry.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
Responsible for raising purchasing orders in accordance with the agreed forecast. Requesting approval for any deviations from the forecast.
Responsible for large scale movements with Global Freight and Warehouse.
- Responsible for creation, updating and distribution of site logistic reports.
- Ensure excess and scrap inventory disposal activities are completed and that targets are met.
Control the withdrawal and replacement of parts that need to be upgraded or scrap.
Cycle counting of Spare parts inventory
Executing processes for receiving of inventory
Executing and managing return material authorizations (RMA)
Stocking and monitoring stocking levels of Spare parts
Assist with part destruction as assigned
Tracking of inbound shipments and coordinating receipt
Managing inventory onsite
Enforcing compliance policies for asset management
Maintain site logistic details in team collaboration site
- Participate on team projects when needed.
- Ensure that any scheduled and ad-hoc report requests/analysis are delivered on time.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from relevant field in Supply Chain Planning or relevant experience
- Self motivator, able to identify and develop opportunities through to completion
- Ability to prioritize workload across wide ranging activities
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate at various levels across Oracle and externally with suppliers
- Flexible Team player, receptive to change with a “can do” attitude
- Good communication skills
Well organized and analytical with an inquisitive nature
Good spreadsheet skills are required
Job Requirements: Work is non-routine and can be complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. 2 years relevant work experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Organizes and handles a variety of logistics issues in a manufacturing environment.
Duties involve but are not limited to supply chain services, inventory control, critical parts availability, material handling, import-export licensing, shipment of products, and third-party warehousing. Evaluates customer support and field service commitments to ensure customer specifications are met. Serves as liaison between sales and operations teams to develop concepts and coordinate product knowledge; provides data analysis for production planning and volume studies; and participates in process/rating improvement efforts. Assists in developing logistics plans and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years relevant work experience. BS/BA preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Manufacturing and Distribution
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire