Bank of America Operations Team Lead - TEL-C in Richmond, Virginia
Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes. Incumbents have full working knowledge of operations environment acquired through experience in an operations environment and on the job training. Individuals typically have 2 to 4 years of experience.
In-depth understanding of Global Wire Transfer Operation processes.
• Operating knowledge of SWIFT and WTX.
• Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly articulate and translate any production issues to senior management
• Desire to become a global leader within payment operations
• Ability to work effectively in a multi-task, time sensitive environment
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic with the ability to work on their own initiative
• Highly organised and the ability to prioritise workload
• Effective time management
• Willingness to absorb additional tasks and grow with the position.
• Ability to work well under pressure..
• Proven analytical and problem solving abilities
• Good listening skills
Posting Date : 03/16/2018
Richmond, VA, VILLA PARK OPS CENTER BLDG C, 8001 VILLA PARK DR,
- United States
Travel : No
Full / Part-time : Full time
Hours Per Week : 40
Shift : 1st shift
Weekly Schedule : Late 1st shift - 10am-7pm
Assistance for Applicants with Disabilities
Bank of America is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please visit the Applicants with Disabilities page at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/applicants-with-disabilities .
Diversity & Inclusion
At Bank of America, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need to know how to apply online, view a list of your submitted job applications or reset your password? Visit our FAQ at http://careers.bankofamerica.com/us/faq section for answers to these questions and more.