HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room in Richmond, Virginia
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Emergency department. Submit your application today!
Our Registered Nurse teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
///See why our employees//love working at Johnston Willis Hospital!///
We've been delivering top quality healthcare to Greater Richmond and the Tri-Cities area for more than 100 years, which means you can depend on our experience to provide the exceptional care you need. Our 292-bed hospital offers a full range of healthcare services, with specialties in cancer care—through the Thomas Johns Cancer Hospital—as well as inpatient rehabilitation (with all private rooms), our ER is a state-authorized level III trauma center and neuroscience, including our first-in-Richmond Gamma Knife Center.
TheEmergency Roomat Johnston Willis Hospital:
- Level III Trauma Center - focus in geriatric trauma
- 24 beds and 3 Fast Track beds
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- High Oncology Population (adjacent to Sarah Cannon Oncology Center)
What Sets Us Apart:
“I love my co-workers and the ability to help others”
“I love the patient population, my leadership, and flexibility of schedule. There is always a learning opportunity and a fast paced environment”
“Colleagues make it fun to be at work, we have a great relationship with our ED providers, and flexible scheduling”
“Great learning experiences, fast paced, great people”
“Amazing co-workers keep me in good spirits even when the work is difficult”
Check Us Out andLike Us on Facebook!
EDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
* Diploma or Associates Degree in Nursing from a school of professional nursing (required)
* BSN or current enrollment in a BSN program at an accredited school of Nursing (preferred)
* * LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION: * Licensed or eligible for licensure in the State of Virginia as a Registered Nurse (required) * American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required) * ACLS and PALS certification (preferred) * TNCC (preferred) * CEN (preferred)
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./ //
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse RN Emergency Room
Location: Virginia-Richmond-Johnston-Willis Hospital
Requisition ID: 00035-48630