Vinnell Arabia AH-64E MECHANIC in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category US Job Only
Position AH-64E MECHANIC
Req Code 5040-067
Location KHASHM AL AN
Basic Functions The AH-64E Mechanic will perform aircraft maintenance, repairs, modifications, and inspections in accordance with approved methods and practices per specific Technical Manuals, Operator Manual, Maintenance Test Flight Checklist, and any other directives pertinent to the environment. TheAH-64E Mechanicwill also provide technical direction and training to Ministry of National Guard Soldiers when needed.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Performs AH-64E maintenance tasks and duties as required using Technical Manuals, Operator Manuals, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, Check List Manual, and any other directives pertinent to the environment.
· Remove, inspect, troubleshoot and install aircraft system and subsystem components and subcomponents to include, but not limited to, engines, rotors, gearboxes, transmissions, flight controls, and hydraulics.
· Performs schedule/unscheduled maintenance activities to include PMS, servicing and lubrication, and MOC/MTF support functions.
· Uses and performs operator maintenance on tools, special tools/test equipment, and Aircraft Ground Support Equipment (AGSE) and Peculiar Ground Support Equipment (PGSE).
· Prepares, reviews, and updates aircraft maintenance forms and records.
· Uses common measuring tools, measuring gages, and alignment fixtures.
· Provides On-the-Job Training (OJT), coaching, and mentoring to MNG personnel in all aspects of aircraft maintenance activities.
· Ensures that all related maintenance operations are conducted in a safe manner.
· Other tasks as directed by the PC Manager and Maintenance Lead.
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Retains the authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities:As assigned.
A. Education Level Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent required
B. Experience Requirements:
· Four (4) years’ experience and two (2) within the last five (5) years as an aircraft mechanic on AH64 series aircraft
C. Specific Knowledge, Skills, Certifications, and Ability Requirements:
· Successfully completed, and be qualified by the appropriate U.S. Government armed forces aircraft mechanic maintenance course or civilian equivalent training
· Proficient in the use of computer-hosted interactive technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms (ULLS-A(E) or similar aviation maintenance management system), and other aircraft related documentation
· Professional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner
· Possess a valid US issued driver’s license and passport
· Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire
D. Desired/Preferred Education, Skills, and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Possess a FAA A&P certificate
· Possess a FAA Inspector Authorization certificate
· Aviation Technical Inspector (TI) experience
· Army Service School Instructor or civilian equivalent teaching experience for the AH-64D/E mechanics