Vinnell Arabia SUPVR RIYADH in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category US Job Only
Position SUPVR RIYADH
Req Code 2261-002
Location KHASHM AL AN
Basic Functions Supervise the automotive maintenance of Royal Guard Maintenance & Support equipment and the conduct of automotive maintenance training.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1. Coordinates with the Royal Guard Lead Mechanic on all automotive maintenance and training activities in RGMS.
2. Coordinates with the Chief, RGMS on matters related to automotive maintenance activities and training.
3. Designs and executes automotive maintenance operations and training programs.
4. Provides technical assistance to shop personnel.
5. Prepares and submits reports as required.
6. Forecast tool and equipment requirements; performs safety inspections.
7. Responsible for the quality of the service or product-in-process under his supervision, in accordance with approved plans, SOPs, and standards.
8. Receipts and accounts for all property allocated to the RGMS.
B. Independence: Acts under the general supervision of the Chief, RGMS.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: Twelve (12) personnel.
A. Education Level: High School. Technical training in automotive maintenance at the DS level. U.S. Army commercial vehicle training a plus.
B. Experience: Five (5) years supervisory experience in military automotive equipment repair at the DS level or equivalent with a major civilian repair facility. Must have had assignments utilizing automation for management of a military designed supply or maintenance data base with sufficient experience to facilitate prompt qualification on MNG software.
C. Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements: Must be familiar with automotive test equipment such as engine analyzer, front end alignment machine and other automotive repair equipment. Ability to manage personnel and material assets. Ability to control and supervise multiple, concurrent projects. Must possess a valid driver’s license.