Vinnell Arabia UH-60M Aircraft Electrician in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Job Category US Job Only
Position UH-60M Aircraft Electrician
Req Code 4913-017
Location KHASHM AL AN
Basic Functions Responsible for: Performs duties as an aircraft Electrician. Additionally, performs unit level aircraft electrical, navigational and avionics repair maintenance on aircraft electrical components. Performs maintenance on the electrical components associated with the aircraft using the specific aircraft Operators Manual, Maintenance Test Flight Manual, aircraft Check List Manual, and any customer or specific directives. Diagnoses and repairs aircraft systems and components malfunctions including solid state and transistorized devices according to the appropriate technical manuals, directives and safety procedures. Uses common measuring tools necessary for performing the tasks described herein, precision measuring tools and alignment fixtures. Performs aircraft electrical systems operational checks. Test, troubleshoots, and repair aircraft electrical systems test sets and diagnostic equipment. Assist Customer in the requisition and maintenance of Shop and Bench stock items for repair of aircraft avionics systems, and avionics instruments. Uses and performs operator maintenance on common and special tools, AGSE and PGSE. Prepares aircraft maintenance forms and records. Ensures that all related maintenance operations are conducted in a safe manner.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensures that aircraft electrical maintenance functional activities and procedures among designated organizations are planned, coordinated, integrated, and synchronized to achieve established platform operational readiness (OR) rates IAW contractual requirements.
· Responsible for the compliance with established maintenance systems, processes, procedures and reports that provide immediate situational awareness of platform OR rates.
· Establishes daily aircraft electrical maintenance operational goals, objectives and priorities for implementation in order to achieve stated OR rates.
· Oversees the daily aircraft electrical maintenance management of individually assigned aircraft in support of the Aviation Maintenance Manager, in conjunction with the Aviation Logistics for related platform parts and spares.
· Works within the maintenance quality control processes, procedures, standards.
· Directs inquires, investigations, and research analysis related to aviation electrical maintenance of the aircraft and supporting maintenance activities to the Aviation Maintenance Production Control Manager.
· Coordinates activities and requirements for maintenance operations support with the aviation Manager.
· Coordinates through aviation manager control for daily and weekly maintenance training activities.
· Ensures all maintenance operations and related maintenance support activities are conducted in a safe manner.
· Supports, in coordination with the aviation manager and Flight Operations Manager, the Downed Aircraft Recovery Team (DART) process and procedure
· Other duties as assigned
B. Independence: Performs within the broad guidelines of duties and responsibilities with significant choice of methods. Authority to select and implement goals and objectives within the execution of duties and responsibilities.
C. Supervisory Responsibilities: As assigned.
A. Education Level: High school diploma or equivalent.
B. Experience: Five (5) years’ experience performing as an aircraft electrician desired. Qualified by the appropriate USG armed forces aircraft electrician maintenance course or civilian equivalent required. Five (5) years’ experience as an UH-60M aircraft electrician desired .
C.Specific knowledge, skill, and ability requirements:
· Certificate: USG armed forces aircraft electrician maintenance course or civilian equivalent required.
· Proficient in the use of technical manuals, aircraft maintenance forms, and other aircraft related documentation.
· Demonstrated past experience in unit level electrical repairs on the supported aircraft.
· Ability to communicate both orally and written.
· Ability to effectively supervise staff and team members.
· Ability to effectively communicate with the customer in a professional and courteous manner.
· Possesses a valid driver’s license.
· Successfully pass an overseas deployment physical upon hire.