AmeriHealth Caritas Member Services Specialist (Bilingual) Monday-Friday 11:30am-8:00pm in Robbinsville, New Jersey
Member Services Specialist (Bilingual) Monday-Friday 11:30am-8:00pm
Your career starts now. We’re looking for the next generation of health care leaders.
At AmeriHealth Caritas, we’re passionate about helping people get care, stay well and build healthy communities. As one of the nation's leaders in health care solutions, we offer our associates the opportunity to impact the lives of millions of people through our national footprint of products, services and award-winning programs. AmeriHealth Caritas is seeking talented, passionate individuals to join our team. Together we can build healthier communities. If you want to make a difference, we’d like to hear from you.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, AmeriHealth Caritas is a mission-driven organization with more than 30 years of experience. We deliver comprehensive, outcomes-driven care to those who need it most. We offer integrated managed care products, pharmaceutical benefit management and specialty pharmacy services, behavioral health services, and other administrative services. Discover more about us at www.amerihealthcaritas.com.
Member Services Specialists are integral to the operations of the triage team. They work closely and efficiently with members and their families, as well as providers and professional staff, to ensure coordination of care and services for all FPH/BC members.
- Researching and responding promptly to member and provider telephonic/written inquiries.
- Assisting clinical care managers in processing member authorizations/registrations.
- Completes all forms, logs, and tracking mechanisms for QI reporting.
- Coordinates member care by assisting in arranging appointment times, transportation needs, follow-up and aftercare recommendations as appropriate.
- Assists in the registering of member care generation of notification letters
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- 1-3 years Previous Customer Service Experience and data entry required, preferably in a call center environment.
- Previous telephone experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an office setting and/or doctor’s office/ hospital (preferred).
- One year clinical experience preferred.
- Prior experience in behavioral health/managed care preferred.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing with Members and all other internal and external customers.
- Data Entry experience.
- Ability to use PC’s in a Windows based environment.
- Ability to respond sensitively to Member’s requests for services.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled