Frontier Communications CASH ACCOUNTANT in ROCHESTER, New York
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor all Frontier cash accounts
- Perform monthly reconciliations on all cash and cash clearing accounts by specified deadline
- Perform monthly journal entries in accordance with accounting close schedule
- Prepare and post all CABS journal entries
- Prepare and post all FCA journal entries
- Monitor and balance trickle cash dropouts
- Assist with variance analysis and payment investigations
- Ad-hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent discipline
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- Possess a high level of analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of business tools with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise preferred.
Analytical skills, strong communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to follow through to attain deliverables.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm