Frontier Communications Coach, Fiber Optic Service in ROCHESTER, New York
The coach is responsible for the overall support and flow of the team he/she is in charge of. The coach will work with their team on an individual level as well as on a team level to ensure the metrics are met. The coach will field internal and external customer escalations and ensure they are met with a swift and concise resolution. The coach is responsible for the Positive Development of the employees below him/her.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conduct ongoing coaching session on an as needed base per tech, to provide overall support to technician and coach team members that are struggling with their objectives
- Conduct monthly observations to insure technical/customer service quality and to capture training opportunities
- Meet formally with techs monthly to review stats and to develop a plan to achieve results
- Meet with entire team once per month for the purpose rewarding, team building, boosting of overall morale, discuss issues, concerns and general information related to TSO & the Company
- Use positive discipline to address attendance/adherence/ compliance/call stats as needed by documenting patterns both negative and positive
- Complete monthly objectives as directed by Dept Director and supply monthly report card
- Identify, Coach and train techs to realize their greatest potential both professionally and interpersonally
- Provide technical and procedural answers internally & company wide
- Assist and support entire management team as needed and directed by corp philosophy & upper-management
- Assist in the development processes and policies of the TSO Call Center
- Assist in the selection process of new hires and promoted techs
- Work with other departments, NOC, Customer Service, and Repair as needed to ensure quality customer service and to meet objectives and goals of Frontier
- Take escalations from customers
- Reward techs that are moving in the right direction
- Come up with creative "tools", ideas, and strategies... then share these with their team members to create a fine tuned "machine"
- Work collaboratively with Coaches across all TSO sites
- Seek ways to drive key metrics and results for TSO including First Call Resolution, OSAT and Average Handle Time.
- Seek ways to maximize resources and deliver a better customer experience
- Drive a consistent message for expectations, results, and appropriate behaviors
- Find ways to drive more adoption by our customers for Frontier Secure and Fiber upgrades
- Accept and drive a coaching culture throughout TSO
- Responsible for the TSO and Corporate Objectives
- Take The Lead revenue and budget.
Frontier is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information please visit: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm