Frontier Communications HRIS Administrator in ROCHESTER, New York
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
This is an entry level position that is in the payroll department and is responsible for inputting all of the Personnel Changes into Frontier’s HR/Payroll System.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Maintain company Human Resources Information Systems ( HRIS ) through data entry and significant data integrity audits and data management
- Responsible for the entry of all new hires, transfers, salary changes, promotions, demotions, terminations and status changes into the Frontier HR/Payroll system.
- Work with Human Resources, Payroll Coordinators and Benefits Administrator regarding questions about employee information
- Quality control testing of HRIS system upgrades
- Document HRIS system procedures
- Assisting employees with questions retaining to W4’s, address change, tax changes, and directing employees to different department for unrelated issues
- This job entails heavy data entry work.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- HR experience preferred
- HRIS experience including data entry and data extract
- Strong Excel skills
- Must be discrete and maintain the highest confidentiality with extremely sensitive data.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Detail- oriented with a high level of organizational skills and ability to manage and complete work in a efficient and thorough manner.
- Flexible with ability to juggle competing tasks of differing priorities.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.