Frontier Communications Payroll Accounting Analyst in ROCHESTER, New York
Payroll Accounting Analyst
Frontier Communications Corporation (NASDAQ: FTR) is a leader in providing communications services to urban, suburban, and rural communities in 29 states. Frontier offers a variety of services to residential customers over its fiber-optic and copper networks, including video, high-speed internet, advanced voice, and Frontier Secure® digital protection solutions. Frontier’s video offerings include Frontier FiOS® and Vantage TV by Frontier™ with 100 percent HD picture quality, Total Home DVR, instant channel change, enhanced search, Video on Demand, and much more. Business Edge™ offers communications solutions to small, medium, and enterprise businesses. More information about Frontier is available at www.frontier.com.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform timely monthly, quarterly and year-end variance analysis on department actuals versus budget.
- Perform timely monthly general ledger account reconciliations and prepare required journal entries.
- Assist with yearly department budget and maintain any changes throughout the year.
- Perform assigned daily, monthly, and quarterly internal departmental audits.
- Assist with other internal and external audits as requested.
- Ensure department is in compliance with all SOX requirements
Ad-hoc projects as needed
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent discipline
2-4 year’s relevant experience
Possess a high level of analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to work independently
Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of business tools with above average proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Frontier Communications is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.