Verizon Coord-Sales Ops in Rolling Meadows, Illinois
What you’ll be doing...
Verizon Connect is guiding a connected world on the go by automating, optimizing and revolutionizing the way people, vehicles and things move through the world. Our full suite of industry-defining solutions and services put innovation, automation and connected data to work for customers and help them be safer, more efficient and more productive. With more than 3,500 dedicated employees in 15 countries, we deliver leading mobile technology platforms and solutions.
As a SaaS leader, we know our talent is the most important component to our success. We hire top talent and empower them to do their best work. As a division of Verizon, we combine the fun and excitement of a start-up environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
VerizonConnect is looking for an Analyst, Sales Operations to serve as operational support the Sales team. This individual will support a wide variety of cross-functional duties with an emphasis on sales support. Looking for a multi-tasking self-starter who takes initiative and executes effectively in a swift and timely manner on all tasks and responsibilities. This position will provide guidance and serve as liaison to other business units during deal negotiation and execution. This is a very fast, aggressive, high-energy position within a sales cultural atmosphere.
Partnership with Sales:
• Prospects/Customers: will serve partner to assist in project managing deal execution
• Opportunity Review: analyze proposed deal and ensure system and configuration compliance
• Deal Compliance: ensure all deals are compliant with company goals and policy
• Master Service Agreements: responsible for SFDC agreement creation, compliance and ongoing maintenance
• Training: lead onboarding operations training and provide to field
• Cross Functional Coordination: will lead meetings with various internal teams as needed to ensure deal compliance (contracts, supply chain, fulfillment, product, solutions, professional services, premier support)
• Opportunity creation: Re-Orders, Add-On Orders, SFDC Records
• Queue Management: Ensuring cases are addressed and resolved in adherence to response and resolution SLA
• Case Management: Resolving core transactional cases- to include obtaining approvals, ensuring compliance and adherence to Salesforce.com (SFDC) and corporate policy
• Error Review: Identifying root cause and solution to SFDC errors on behalf of sales in coordination with system administrators
• Case Creation: responsible for ensuring all activities are documented via case in order to ensure KPI data integrity
• Deal Approval Reviews: Review Master Service Agreement deals for operational accuracy and ensure deal approvals are obtained, documented and confirmed
• Account Reviews: Knowledge of and assist with Salesforce account structure, alignment and data accuracy
• SFDC Reporting: Building reports and Dashboards on occasion
• OEM Support: Provide assistance for daily activities for direct OEM sales
What we’re looking for...
Qualifications:• Experience working with: Sales, Sales Operations, Order Entry/Processing, Master Contracts or Customer Support
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced experience with CRM-Salesforce.com highly preferred
• Experience with project coordination/management
• Advanced knowledge of sales processes
• Familiarity with contract analysis
• Experience handling confidential information
• Familiarity with SaaS models and revenue recognition
• Candidate must be focused, detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
• Team player with strong work ethic
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
• Must have excellent phone communication and organizational skills
• Customer service experience is mandatory
• Proficient computer skills – strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Overtime occasionally required to meet the needs of the company
• Mid to light travel
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.