HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Technician - Neuro Ortho in Rome, Georgia
_Redmond Regional Medical Center_ /The Center of Attention/
Nurse Technician - Neuro/Ortho
Shift Details:PRN - Flexibility required - Varied Shifts throughout Week/Weekend
Redmond Regional Medical Center is a 230 bed facility, serving as a referral source for all of northwest Georgia and parts of Alabama. Including its healthcare partners, Redmond has over 245 physicians with more than 30 specialties and a support staff of approximately 1,100 associates.
Making excellent medical care convenient and available is Redmond’s first priority. With outstanding medical care and attention available 24/7, the hospital offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient programs, many of which are unique to the northwest Georgia region.
Redmond offers a full service cardiology product line and is nationally recognized as a top cardiac care center. Other areas of excellence include emergency care, orthopedics, vascular care, oncology, an inpatient rehabilitation unit and more.
Redmond Regional Medical Center is looking for a Nurse Technician to join their Team.
Job Summary: * To support the delivery of care to all patients * To act as a role model for care delivery and to demonstrate/WE CARE/Values in all actions. This includes demonstrating excellent service behavior.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Successful completion of Basic Nursing courses or prior experience is preferred.
- Acute Care or Nursing Home Background highly preferred.
- BLS Certification at employment or within one month of employment
- Must have and/or be willing to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care that addresses the physical, psychosocial, educational, safety, and age appropriate needs of the patient population served within the department.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Technician - Neuro Ortho
Location: Georgia-Rome-Redmond Regional Medical Center-Rome
Requisition ID: 00038-7882