IBM IBM Graduate Program Cognitive/Digital/Cloud Consultant in Rome, Italy
Entry-level Cognitive /Digital/ Cloud Process transformation Consulting by degree
Would you like the opportunity to join the IBM organization through the new exciting Consultant by Degree program? Then this is your chance!
We live in an incredible time of transformation for business, society and the workplace. The emergence of cognitive, cloud, analytics, Internet of Things, mobile and social are driving leaders to reevaluate their thinking – to adopt technology as a strategic business driver rather than merely an enabling strategy. It’s a shift that’s transforming organizations, centered on their relationships with customers and the superior experience they deliver to them, and flows through every aspect of their supporting operations and culture.
Consultant by Degree is a 2 years duration program focused to develop, educate and assign to real customer projects young new graduates like you, investing in you and expecting from you the highest performances.
It's challenging and exciting — and not for people who want to know exactly what they'll be doing and where they'll be doing it each day of their career
As an IBM Services Consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to join Consulting by Degrees — our world-class leadership and development program designed to provide the full-spectrum of structured training, development, and practical experience necessary to successfully launch and accelerate your career.
• You’ll immediately contribute to top clients in collaboration with smart people in a dynamic environment
• You’ll work on projects that help clients integrate strategy, process, technology and information to increase effectiveness, reduce costs and improve profit and shareholder value
• You’ll build a powerful portfolio of interesting and rewarding experiences as you tackle the grand challenges that affect our society
• You’ll have the opportunity to master new skills, work across different disciplines and move into new challenges
IBM will offer a permanent contract “Contratto a tempo indeterminato” and from first day in IBM you will:
start a tailored education path
have a continuous on-the-job learning
receive mentorship from some of the best and brightest minds in the business.
We are looking for entry level candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Education: Master degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Statistics, Math , Physic, Economics
• Attitude and interest in a Consultant career
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Superior organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
• Thorough and analytical mindset, with capability to apply logic to solve problems
• Initiative to actively seek new knowledge and improve skills
• Passionate about providing solutions to challenging problems
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Availability to travel and work in Italy as well as abroad
IBM will offer you excellent learning and training opportunities, interaction with clients with challenging responsibilities on local and international projects. Furthermore IBM offers unmatched career growth and development opportunities.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.