Comcast Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Sacramento, CA in Sacramento, California
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing the financial planning processes including forecasting, budgeting, compensation, and expense management. Provides an analysis of profitability variances and recommendations for corrective actions. Establishes, implements, and maintains a system of financial and operational controls and procedures to effectively manage internal audit activities.
- Compares financial results to planned or forecasted results and recommends future actions. Analyzes the ongoing profitability of all new businesses and/or programs entered into by the Company.
- Serves as a technical liaison to Accounting, management, and other staff by providing financial planning experience, financial information and modeling, activity analysis, and variance analysis.
- Prepares and reviews budget materials for executive leaders and the Board.
- Performs and critiques economic evaluation justifications for capital expenditures.
- Supervises, coaches, develops, and prioritizes the workflow for Senior Financial Analyst and team members assigned to project teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer