HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Business Office Manager-CBO in Salt Lake City, Utah
HCA has been recognized as a/World’s Most Admired Company/in the Health Care Medical Facilities Industry byFortune Magazine .The Ambulatory Surgery Division of HCAoperates and jointly owns with physicians 130 surgery centers across the United States. Our cases are performed Monday-Friday which meansNO nights, NO weekends, or On-call will be required.The size of our surgery centers naturally creates a culture where everyone knows one another with a shared focus on providing the best possible experience for those that we serve. We are currently in search of additional members to join our team!
We value you and your future. We provide multiple health insurance plan options, tuition reimbursement, and many more programs to cover a wide variety of today’s life and family needs. In addition to your salary and health insurance benefits, HCA provides a matching 401k as well as an Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Members of HCA receive consumer discounts on cell phones, hotels, rental cars, and many others. Interviews are being set immediately, you are encouraged to apply today!
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: Contributes to the company’s mission, vision, and values by overseeing specified functions at the Central Business Office. This may include financial analysis, financial management, billing, collections, and all other duties as required for maintaining optimal business office operational performance.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Assumes responsibility for daily management of assigned team(s).
· Monitors the flow of work and reassigns staff as workload demands.
· Monitors and analyzes reports as needed Accounts for the reduction and maintenance of bad debt at the established ASD goal.
· Demonstrates strong understanding of all managed care contracts with third party payers including Medicare and Medicaid.
· Works with CBO and Center leadership to create and implement standardized processes and policies across all centers
· Consistently maintains the accounts receivable days at/or below the established ASD goal.
· Identifies and communicates contract specific issues to CBO Director
· Assists with researching and resolving payer/contract issues
· Conducts team meetings at regular intervals for informative and educational purposes.
· Provides timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas needed to accomplish a task or solve a problem.
· Conducts periodic performance appraisals in accordance with ASD and facility practices.
· Follows Best Practice requirements and responsible for education of staff in regards to these requirements.
· Engages with other CBO leadership to implement consistent policies and procedures across all teams.
· Establishes, and continually enhances, relationships with leadership and staff and the surgical centers
· Attends meetings, as required.
· Other duties as assigned based on business operational needs.
· Bachelors Degree in Business or Health Care Administration desired and/or extensive relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
· Minimum (3) years of experience in a medical office setting highly preferred. (i.e. ambulatory surgery center, hospital, doctors office) preferred.
· Minimum of two years prior supervisory experience.
· Demonstrates understanding of patient accounting principles in managing large volume. accounts receivable and accounts payable in a health care related field.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Business Office Manager-CBO
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-ASD Mountain Division CBO
Requisition ID: 26772-39796