Comcast Construction Coordinator 2, Business SMB in Salt Lake City, Utah
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Military Experience Welcome!
Responsible for providing administrative support for the Project Management function. Ensures timely and cost-effective completion of administrative details with the ability to coordinate diverse tasks requiring exceptional organizational skills. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Provides administrative support for project completion; assists with project plan in consultation with appropriate participants and coordinates steps to ensure participation of appropriate interested individuals and groups.
- Assists with project status to ensure progress toward completion and required procedural steps are completed fully and in a timely manner.
- Seeks cooperation and input in project assignments; coordinates needed meetings or hearings to gather input and meet procedural requirements.
- Provides status reports to senior management or other management to keep them apprised of progress and any anticipated issues.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer