Hilton Marketing & eCommerce Manager - Hilton Salt Lake City in Salt Lake City, Utah
The Hilton Salt Lake City is looking for a Marketing & eCommerce Manager to join their amazing team! They are looking for a dynamic person to help in developing and implementing the annual marketing plan, drive key objectives, current initiatives and relevant marketing activities relating directly to the cluster.
High School Diploma Required
3-5 years ecommerce experience required
Four year college degree with emphasis in marketing or digital media preferred
Prior hotel/travel industry experience preferred
What will I be doing?
As a Marketing & eCommerce Manager, you will be working with the Director of Sales & Marketing. Responsibilities for this role include proposing and executing marketing and eCommerce plans that promote revenue growth generation among key customer segments and support the hotel’s brand positioning and image. This includes leveraging and executing marketing and eCommerce strategies in partnership with appropriate corporate and regional team members, as well as various hotel departments to achieve revenue growth goals. Executes and tracks performance for internal and external marketing campaigns, promotions, advertising, and websites. The position also act as a liaison between the hotel and Hilton marketing support, outside agencies and contracted vendors/service providers as determined by the hotel Director of Sales & Marketing.Practices overall project management and ensures the implementation of comprehensive marketing programs. Requires extensive and regular interaction with hotel’s Director of Sales & Marketing as the strategic leader.
20% Digital Media & Email Marketing
- Manages marketing calendar and tactical actions aligned with commercial strategy
- Liaisons with eCommerce Consulting Group (ECG) to review, consult and maximize core paid media opportunities, supplemental media, digital marketing tactics and SEO. Maintains email campaign calendar and works directly with Hilton’s approved email vendor to create and execute email marketing programs.
20% B2B Marketing
- Collaborates with Sales, Catering & Events on initiatives, tools and programs to support the hotel’s B2B strategies including client communications, video messages, proposals, templates, promotional offers, collateral and digital tools.
15% Planning, Reporting & Analysis
- Working with the Director of Sales & Marketing, plans Marketing & eCommerce campaigns to support the hotel’s commercial strategies
- Measures and reports KPIs of Marketing & eCommerce initiatives
- Tracks and analyzes success of marketing campaigns and works with the Director of Sales & Marketing to adjust marketing strategies as needed based on performance metrics.
- Pulls reports requested by the Director of Sales & Marketing to assist with ownership and corporate meetings
- Acts as a project manager to ensure timely coordination of production and materials deadlines
- Budget and expense management
15% Content Management
- Manages Brand.com website content, including maintenance of images, special offers, landing pages and other site content enhancements and requirements.
- Maintains all imagery and content in Third Party distribution, including but not limited to Expedia, Booking.com, TripAdvisor and Cvent.
- Working with Director of Sales & Marketing, identifies visual asset needs and coordinates all photo & video shoots as needed.
15% Collateral, Graphics and Brand Identity
- Knowledge of Brand Identity guidelines, fonts, colors, positioning, voice and brand marketing resources, templates and toolkits.
- Collaboration with hotel departments to ensure guest and client print and digital collateral meets QA and Brand standards.
- Collaborates with stakeholders, agencies and toolkits to develop creative and copy for marketing initiatives, including imagery and copy.
- Ensures quality output that reflects the Brand Identity and individual Hotel Positioning.
Social Media, Influencers & Public Relations
- Create and manage socialmedia calendar in channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Serves as the hotel’sprimary social media champion with knowledge of latest trends and bestpractices, as well as legal guidance for User Generated Content, Influencers,and social media contests
- Ensure pull-through fromEnterprise, Brand and Social Media Center of Excellence
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Marketing Services
Title: Marketing & eCommerce Manager - Hilton Salt Lake City
Requisition ID: HOT05TL9