HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Pharmacy Technician - Part Time - New Pay Scale! in Salt Lake City, Utah
St. Mark's Hospital provides a full array of services to the surrounding community, including the following service lines: cardiac, NICU, orthopedics, behavioral health, skilled nursing, acute rehab, as well as many others. St. Mark's is the oldest running hospital in Utah with rich traditions and a reputation for excellent patient care and quality outcomes. St. Mark's Hospital is nestled at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains and only a stone’s throw away from many national parks, including Moab, Zion, Canyonlands, etc.
The Pharmacy Technician I is responsible for accurately performing all basic pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Demonstrates basic operational knowledge in a moderate range of areas
· Applies known solutions to a limited range of predictable problems
· Applies and performs a defined range of skills and tasks where choice between a limited range of options isrequired
· Assess and record information from varied sources
· Take responsibility for own work outputs
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Hospital Pharmacy experience preferred
· National Certification (CPhT) preferred, not required.
· Active licensed pharmacy technician, as per State requirements, in good standing with the appropriate State Board of Pharmacy.
Job: *Pharmacy & Pharmacy Tech
Title: Pharmacy Technician - Part Time - New Pay Scale!
Location: Utah-Salt Lake City-St. Mark%27s Hospital
Requisition ID: 00954-39194