HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Hospital Stock Associate / RFID Supply Chain Tech in San Antonio Live Oak, Texas
Facility RFID Technician
Job Summary –The Facility RFID technician is responsible for receiving, tagging, activating and deactivating traceable equipment as dictated by facility leadership team. The RFID technician is responsible for providing the facility with data pertaining to rental reductions and managing the key performance indicators on both a weekly and monthly basis.
Supervisor– Director of Supply Chain Operations (with guidance from Division RFID Coordinator)
• Receive and track incoming and outgoing rental equipment.
• Track owned assets with RFID system per policies and procedures.
• Drive efficiencies to meet division key performance indicators.
• Review and track ROI for RFID system providing detailed reports as requested at the facility and division level.
• Work with RFID vendor to trouble shoot system as need and ensure system is working properly.
• Provide Supply Chain Directors updates of system and equipment status as requested.
• Utilize training tools for clinical staff to maximize investment in RFID system.
• Manage return of rental equipment to reduce cost of rentals.
• Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of SMART system and other PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word and Excel)
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Practice and adhere to “Code of Conduct” Philosophy and “Mission and Values” statement
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Organization ‐ Proactive in prioritizing needs and effectively managing priorities. Communicates clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format.
• Leadership – guides individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. Setting high performance standards and delivering quality services.
• Customer orientation – establishes and maintains long‐term customer relationships building trust and respect among assigned team and superiors.
• Tactical Execution – oversees the development, deployment, and direction of complex programs and processes to ensure success of RFID tracking program.
• Policies and Procedures – articulates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies as posted in Robohelp and maintains competency of assigned staff on updated policies.
• PC Skills – demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SMART, GHX, Business objects.
/PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS –//Must be able to stand and walk for long periods of time; sitting for short periods of time. Requires ability to push and pull a variety of carts and material handling equipment. Must be able to climb, stoop, kneel, bend, stretch and reach frequently. Must be able to make substantial movements of the wrists, hands, and fingers. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires ability to touch and differentiate textures and temperatures. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate reports through written and verbal means. Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 lbs. Work may be performed in an office, patient care areas, as well as, a stockroom/supply room environment. Work may be stressful at times. Staff must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations./
/OSHA CATEGORY –//The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way./
/HealthTrust Supply Chain’s roots are in the hallways of some of America’s top-performing hospitals. Join our organization and our team as we strive to provide our customers with a top quality operation. HealthTrust offers a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and paid time off./
Job: *Materials Management Supply Chain & Logistics
Title: Hospital Stock Associate / RFID Supply Chain Tech
Location: Texas-San Antonio Live Oak-Northeast Methodist Hospital
Requisition ID: 25748-15168