HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Division Director of Clincial Resources in San Antonio, Texas
Division Clinical Resource Director
*GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES: *Responsible for working with the Division Supply Chain Team to implement the strategic direction of Supply Cost Management across multiple hospitals. This position is responsible for reviewing and optimizing the current GPO contract portfolio, developing comprehensive clinical and utilization protocols, developing and executing product standardization plan for the entire Division. This position is also responsible for recruiting, directing, managing and evaluating the facility CRMs and coordinating activities of the FRCs within the facilities. This position is responsible for building strategic alliances with Hospital Executive Staff, primarily the COO and CNO and Clinical Department Directors as it relates to successfully executing our Supply Chain Operations Plan.
*SUPERVISOR: *Division Supply Chain Officer
*SUPERVISES: *CRMs within the Division.
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/Adjusted Admission within the Division.
· Coordinates the activities of the CRMs and FRCs within the division with emphasis on:o Product standardization and utilization o Identifying improvement opportunities and developing /implementing continuous quality improvement process regarding supply/labor practices and recommends cost reductions.** o Monitoring, communicating, and making improvements to utilization profiling.//* * o Collaboration with physicians in identifying and implementing improvements and standardization**
· Maintains and communicates financial and performance measurements as gauge of standardization/utilization success.**
· Measures and continuously verifies process improvements and cost savings.**
· Develops and facilitates Divisional clinical product committees to reduce the number of SKUs by standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.**
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
· Demonstrated leadership skills.**
· Ability to foster teamwork and create enthusiasm within a team.**
· Demonstrated organizational and communication skills.**
· Proficient in the use of spreadsheet and word-processing applications.**
· Functional working knowledge of clinical and surgical supply and SKU maintenance processes.**
· Demonstrated quality improvement implementation skills with regard to clinical processes and SKU management.**
· Ability to communicate with physicians and other clinical healthcare professionals.**
· Understanding of utilization and productivity in a variety of clinical settings.**
EDUCATION: *A Baccalaureate required. MS degree preferred. Additional appropriate experience as Registered Nurse may be substituted for the education requirement*
EXPERIENCE: A minimum of five years healthcare experience required. .
CERTIFICATE/LICENSE: As appropriate.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Division Director of Clincial Resources
Location: Texas-San Antonio-San Antonio Supply Chain Ops
Requisition ID: 25748-16600