HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Registered Nurse (RN III) Neuro ICU (7pm - 7am) in San Antonio, Texas
We will be offering a $10,000 sign on bonus for RNs with 2-4 years of experience, and a $15,000 sign on bonus for RNs with 5 years of experience. This is an exclusive offer for RNs that are interested in working nights in the Neuro ICU at Methodist Stone Oak Hospital.
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is rated one of America’s * *“Best Places to Work in Healthcare 2018”
Opening in March 2009, Methodist Stone Oak Hospital continues to grow and build on our reputation as a hospital where high-tech and high-touch come together. Ours is a beautiful, streamlined, energy-efficient, patient-focused health care facility equipped with the most modern technology available and staffed by people who genuinely care for the well-being of others. The hospital’s services include emergency care, general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, oncology, neurosurgery and orthopedics. In November 2017 the hospital expanded by more than 100,000 square feet and 102 beds bringing our total number of licensed beds to over 210.
Methodist Stone Oak Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission in stroke care and is designated as an accredited Chest Pain Center. The hospital belongs to the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery and has become a leader in robotic surgeries with a highly experienced team of surgeons offering this minimally invasive option to patients. We have been recognized as a Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® and by Medicare.gov as #1 in San Antonio and #6 in the entire nation. Methodist Stone Oak is 1 of only 102 hospitals to receive Medicare.gov’s 5-star rating out of thousands of hospitals. For more information, please visit our website atwww.sahealth.comand select Methodist Stone Oak Hospital under Locations.
Neuro ICU Highlights: * 14 bed Neuro ICU * Caring for critical Neurosurgical and Neurological patients * Home of elite team of Neurosurgeons performing complex cranial and spinal procedures * Primary stroke center preparing to expand services to include mechanical thrombectomy * Unit employee engagement score for 2018: 93% - We have very happy staff! * Unit patient engagement score 2018: 94% - We have very happy patients! * This specialized ICU offers the opportunity and educational resources to become certified in Neuroscience Nursing - plus you’ll earn a bonus each year you maintain the certification! * Relocation and sign on bonuses are available for experienced candidates
As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Critical factors to your success include:
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
- Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS Certification
- You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in “Serving Humanity to Honor God”.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Registered Nurse (RN III) Neuro ICU (7pm - 7am)
Location: Texas-San Antonio-Methodist Stone Oak Hospital
Requisition ID: 03132-87459