Accenture Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) in San Diego, California
Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions)
Application Development Associate Manager (Multiple Positions) (Accenture LLP; San Diego, CA): Develop or update project plans for information technology projects, including project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing. Develop system specifications and interfaces for moderately complex components. Provide primary support for installation of application releases into production. Maintain applications according to SLAs. Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects. Work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle on engineering solutions for new system rollouts, major/minor enhancements, and/or ongoing maintenance of existing applications. Understand strategic direction, and implement methods and procedures set by management. Work with team members to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications. Provide performance feedback for project team members.
Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
• All stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) delivering Custom Applications using SAP ECC and SAP PM;
• Utilizing SAP ALE, SAP IDoc, and SAP Adobe forms;
• Functional and technical experience in Compatible Units, Orders, Notification, CU Design, Tasklist, ActivityTypes, and Class and Classifications;
• Requirement analysis and technical specifications in Functional Designs, Technical Designs, and Training Documentation for custom developments across all modules of applications;
• SAP Integration with third party systems;
• File Transfer configurations; and
• Working with Client Functional Team, Business Process Leads, End Users, Stake holders, and Teammates.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
- Accenture Jobs