Hilton Banquet Houseperson Supervisor - Hilton San Diego Bayfront in San Diego, California
The beautiful Hilton San Diego Bayfront is looking to add a Banquet Set-Up Supervisor to our Banquet Team!
We are looking for someone with an open schedule and flexibility to work varied shifts, including day, night,overnight, weekends and holidays. Starting pay of $18.50 per hour, that increases to $19 after 90 days. Past houseperson or set-up experience required. Prior supervisor experience is not required, but preferred.
We are offer AMAZING benefits including health insurance (medical, dental, vision) 401k, Paid Time Off (FOUR WEEKS OFF!), Team Member Travel Program, employee restaurant (complimentary lunch) and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
What will I be doing?
As a Banquet Houseperson Supervisor, you would be responsible for overseeing the set-up and clean-up of all banquet functions in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Supervise and assist Housepersons with set up to ensure compliance with event specifications and with clean up and break-down after events
- Assist Housepersons with and oversee a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Assist with planning, organization and execution of all banquet functions
- Greet clients and guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Participate in and lead department meetings, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Banquets and Catering
Title: Banquet Houseperson Supervisor - Hilton San Diego Bayfront
Requisition ID: HOT05NYT