Accenture Enterprise Data Catalog Consultant in San Diego, California
. Enterprise Data Catalog Consultant
Are you ready to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the next level?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements, in conjunction with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value, provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/ or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward. We partner with our clients to help transform their data into an ‘Appreciating Business Asset.’ As part of our Data Business Group, you will lead technology innovation for our clients through robust delivery of world-class solutions. You will build better software better! There will never be a typical day and that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are unlimited in the ever-changing technology landscape. You will be part of a highly collaborative and growing network of technology and data experts, who are taking on today’s biggest, most complex business challenges using the latest data and analytics technologies. We will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. Come grow your career in Technology at Accenture!
Job Description: · The Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog will intelligently discover many types of data and their relationships across the enterprise. · Leverage advanced statistical and machine learning algorithms to discover similar data and subsets of data, helping users find the most relevant and trusted data the business needs. · Development and configuration of Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains · Create a highly structured and comprehensive control environment to assure that content within the catalog is remains in high quality
· Seasoned technologist with Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in designing, developing and implementing integration solutions
· Informatica EDC trained and certified
· Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in business, data, or systems analysis, or as a key business resource on systems projects in the xxx industry
· At least 2 years’ experience with configuring EDC including resources, data domains, and lineage
· Experience with administration and management of EDC tool, user groups, permissions
· Experience with discovery and tagging of sensitive data
· Experience with configuration of data profiling
· Experience with metadata extraction using EDC Scanners from wide range of resources · Experience with SQL and other tools to query, analyze and understand data · Configures, executes and monitors EDC scanners for targeted data sources · Provide architectural guidance for integration with Axon Business Glossary · Provide architectural guidance for integration with Informatica Data Quality · Ability to work in a dynamic cross-functional teams including business teams, solution architects and data engineers · Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills · Ability to inform, interpret, assess and deliver thorough analysis in both written and verbal form · Document requirements and produce technical specifications · Ability to cross train client technical stewards on the maintenance of EDC as well as the scanner utilization · Bachelors degree or higher · Travel up to 100%
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
- Accenture Jobs