Hilton Laundry Attendant - Parc 55 San Francisco Hotel in San Francisco, California
The prestigious Parc 55 - a Hilton Hotel, is looking for Laundry Attendants to join our Housekeeping team!
Looking for applicants with open and flexible availability to work 8 hour shifts, that vary between days and evenings. The amount of shifts vary weekly. Ability to work holidays and weekends is required. Past hotel, cleaning or janitor experience preferred. We offer benefits (if eligible), including Paid Time Off, Team Member Travel Program, and other AWESOME Hilton Perks!
Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 26th Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
What will I be doing?
As a Sorter, you would be responsible for sorting and distributing laundry in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Pre-sort and separate linen by classification and transfer or transport to work stations
- Empty laundry chute, load laundry to belts/bins/nets/baskets and prepare loads for the washer
- Use equipment to iron and fold mats, blankets, towels, bedspreads, etc.
- Inspect and separate laundry that requires mending, stain removal or discarding
- Clean empty hampers and assist in the operation of washers and dryers, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Laundry Attendant - Parc 55 San Francisco Hotel
Requisition ID: HOT05EGN