Brinks Reconciliation Processor in San Jose, California
Requisition #:27355Location:San Jose CA - B0506
Functional Area:Accounting/FinanceEducation Required:None
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Mid-level Reconciliation Clerk.
The Mid-level Reconciliation Clerk is responsible for reconciling branch settlement to the system inventory report and validating the two totals to our customer’s book balance. This position functions in an armed environment.
• Perform extensive data entry of account profile information into a database
• Respond to customer inquiries and provide data to customers within required time frames
• Interface with branch operations regarding customer profile information
• Maintain archive tracking system ensuring policy guidelines
• Distribute order status reports to branch operations and follow-up status with customers
• Record all inquiries into the HEAT tracking system
• Conduct deposit/order investigations
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Minimum 2 years of account reconciliation experience
• Administrative experience handling data of a confidential or sensitive nature
• Experience processing payroll and/or accounts payable
• Basic computer skills
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. Brink’s provides an outstanding total compensation package for this position. In addition to a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities, we offer to eligible employees; medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans. We also offer a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top