IBM Recruitment Sourcing Executive in San Jose, California
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
At IBM, we strive to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. We translate these advanced technologies into value for our customers through our professional solutions, services and consulting businesses worldwide. IBM's Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) manages global staffing operations and large recruitment campaigns for Fortune 500 companies.
The Sourcing Executive is responsible for collaborating with all program management within the assigned Portfolio, other Portfolio Sourcing Executives, and Global Sourcing Science Director to implement innovative talent supply solutions, initiatives, programs, processes and tools. The Sourcing Executive also participates in the development and implementation of business solutions as a team resource and is responsible for program strategy and training with each team on execution.
· Managing the relationship and customer satisfaction of assigned accounts
· Providing strategic guidance, communication, and leadership for assigned accounts and IBM Operations Management
· Along with RPO Finance organization, creating and maintaining budgets to be delivered and adhered to by Operations Management
· Representing the RPO Division and IBM with external audiences and may be involved in the development and presentation of reports, white papers, case studies, and sales presentations on topics in the field of RPO
· Maintaining and communicating knowledge of latest industry trends
· Collaboration with Sourcing Science team to drive enterprise-level talent supply planning, leveraging various channels and ensuring a targeted talent pipeline is delivered
· Assisting in the development of strategic partnerships with job boards, social media, internet, community, college, professional and veteran organization programs that meet portfolio's individual customer hiring needs
· Identify career fairs and other recruiting/branding events around the country to support individual programs as needed
· May support projects, events and/or initiatives established to meet hiring needs
· Assisting in gathering information about talent trends to support business requirements
· Proactively leverage sourcing techniques (candidate mining via phone, social media, job boards, etc.) to educate program resources on how to identify, push, and pull qualified candidates in order to meet talent demands
· Design, implement, measure and participate in sourcing strategy plans to be presented in program QBRs (Quarterly Business Reviews)
Preferred location Dallas, TX
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
At least 3 years experience with account management in an RPO environment
At least 1 year experience working with Human Resources
At least 1 year experience working within Healthcare
At least 1 year experience with software implementation either as a project manager or a contributing team member
At least 2 years experience with presentations, such as-product demos, training, etc.
At least 1 year experience with PowerPoint, Visio, Excel and MS Project
High School Diploma / GED
10-20% Travel Annually
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs