TeleTech Cisco Call Manager- CUCM- Associate Engineer- Costa Rica in San Jose, Costa Rica
At ttec we are committed to excellence in the delivery of our Integrated Contact Solutions. Our success is attributed to our talented team of professionals who are passionate about the drive for results and providing our clients best in class service with Contact Center solutions. As part of our Professional Services – Enterprise Collaboration Solutions Practice you will help drive, deliver and support our premier solutions and service offerings around complex enterprise-level Contact Center technologies.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Telecommunication Engineer candidate who wants to develop expertise within Cisco Contact Center technology! We are seeking entry levelCisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE) Engineers with Cisco Call Manager experience to perform scripting and configuration of the UCCE solution. eLoyalty will provide training and ongoing mentorship to selected candidates.
· Configure and script Cisco UCCE software or Cisco Intelligent Contact Manager (ICM) and integrated peripheral systems
· Work within eLoyalty’s project teams providing implementation expertise primarily in Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise solutions.
· Under the direction of the lead Solution Architect to deploy, configure and script Cisco UCCE software and third-party software, and integrated peripheral systems
· Perform integration with other enterprise applications
· Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client resources, contract resources and 3rdparty vendors.
· Provide consistent and frequent project status updates and project issues to assigned eLoyalty Project Manager
· Call routing and configuration
Required technical experience:
· Implementation, configuration and support of Cisco Unified Communication (UC) solutions to include Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection, and Voice Gateways
· Cisco UC application bulk administration experience
· Demonstrated ability to perform problem isolation within telecommunications infrastructures, TDM Circuits & Signaling Protocols.
Required soft skills:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills including:
o Attention to Detail
o Analyzing Information
o Translating Business Requirements into Technical Design
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and Visio
· Excellent presentation, and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills and client-facing skills
· Work and collaborate with project teams consisting of eLoyalty Professional Services staff, client.
· Provide mentoring and support to junior support staff members.
· Ability to telecommute/work remotely from home
Desired skills and experience:
· Experience with Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (UCCE)
· Experience with Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX)
· Call Center or Contact Center knowledge or consulting experience
· Experience with Active Directory, Windows Server, VMWare, SQL Server, and/or RedHat Linux Enterprise software.
· Scripting or Programming Languages
· Proven ability to design, implement and troubleshoot any form of technical solution
· Telecommunications: Maintenance & Administration skills on any major switch platform (Aspect, Avaya, Nortel)
· Microsoft Certified Solution Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
· Cisco Certified in any following Voice, Routing and Switching, Data Center, Security, or Service Provider.
o Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
o Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
o Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
· VMWare Certified Professional or higher.
What We Offer:
· Variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement**
· Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development**
· State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity**
· Rich wellness program and health incentives**
/Lead Everyday//w////Do the Right Thing//w// //Reach for Amazing//w// ////Seek First to Understand//w////Act as One//w////Live life Passionately/
Job: *Information Technology
Title: Cisco Call Manager- CUCM- Associate Engineer- Costa Rica
Location: CR-Costa Rica-San Jose
Requisition ID: 026TG