HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Environmental Services Supervisor in Sanford, Florida
Central Florida Regional Hospital, a 221-bed acute care hospital and Level II trauma center, serves the communities of Seminole and west Volusia counties. The hospital provides the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and west Volusia, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Other specialized services include orthopedic and spine care, robotic surgery, wound care, acute inpatient medical rehabilitation, complete imaging services and The Baby Suites.
Central Florida Regional Hospital is currently looking for a Supervisor, Environmental Services to join our Environmental Services team. This position will be Full-time on the Evening shift and will have rotating weekend requirements.
- This position is responsible for supervising shift operations of the Environment Services department at the main campus.
- Assists Manager in filling work assignments based on departmental needs
- Monitors progress toward meeting objectives and adjusts plans and action as necessary.
- Effectively allocates and schedules resources based on available staff and census.
- Proactive in maintenance of equipment through work orders.
- Provides associates with proper supplies through economical use of existing inventory.
- Demonstrates proficiency in all dimensions of performance to align individual performance with organization goals and objectives.
- Adheres to established hospital and department guidelines and protocols. Supports hospital mission, vision and values.
- Performs position specific job functions at an acceptable level.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-3 years of experience is required.
- Skills: critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
You are worth more than a paycheck. Enjoy the following benefits and more: * 401(k) with an employer match up to 9% * Employee stock purchase plan * Tuition reimbursement * Paid family leave * And much more!
An EEO/AA Employer M/F/V/D. Tobacco Free Campus
Job: *Supervisors Team Leaders & Coordinators
Title: Environmental Services Supervisor
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-8282