HCA, Hospital Corporation of America RN- Inpatient Rehab Facility 7p-7a in Sanford, Florida
The/ Rehab Registered Nurse/is responsible for the observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured, or infirm; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health, and prevention of illness of others. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments. OurRehabilitation Centerconsists of 13-beds and serves patients with neurological disorders, stroke, amputations, Parkinson's disease, bilateral joint replacements, and any other medically complex situations.
Desired skills:CRRN highly desired. Previous RN acute care experience in Acute Rehab, Stroke, Ortho, Neuro, and/or Spine preferred.
- Nursing Diploma or ASN; BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
- Current Florida State Registered Nurse license.
- Current American Heart Association Healthcare Provider (BLS/ACLS certifications).
- Lifting 50 lbs. maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying of objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills.
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: RN- Inpatient Rehab Facility 7p-7a
Location: Florida-Sanford-Central Florida Regional Hospital
Requisition ID: 00327-7373